CA and NV Agents:
The following documents are required to process your WIAA membership and Subproducer appointment.
- WIAA Membership & Subproducer Application Packet
- E&O declarations or certificate ($1 million min. coverage with at least a B+ rated carrier and Named Insured must match the agency name on your Subproducer application)
- Brokers bond for CA agents
- Active agency and/or individual P&C license(s) for all states you wish to write business
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (916) 443-5559 and allow up to 24 hours for processing. You will receive a confirmation that your application has been received (with request for any additional missing information). You will then receive an email with your WIAA Subproducer code and website log in. If needed, you will be scheduled for an orientation via phone with an underwriter.
Colorado, Texas and Washington agents:
Simply download and complete the applications above and you can start writing business with preferred carriers* in a few days! Other requirements include:
- Check off “Other” on Membership application. CO, TX and WA agents only pay a one-time set up fee of $100.00 for lifetime market access
- Proof of current E&O coverage ($1 million min. coverage with at least a B+ rated carrier)
- Current agency insurance license
- Currently running rating software (must have Turbo Rater to participate in our Personal Lines programs)
Arizona and New Mexico agents:
- Affiliate Membership & Subproducer Application Packet
Associate Member Application Packet
* Please note that not all carriers are available outside CA.