Errors & Omissions Insurance
Errors & Omissions Insurance Information
What is Errors and Omissions insurance?
Errors and Omission insurance (E&O) covers any mistakes made by employees who work on behalf of your business. WIAA Insurance Services' dedicated E&O Department has been helping insurance agents obtain quality E&O coverage for over 40 years in CA, AZ, CO, NM, NV, OR, TX, and WA.
We are proud to be an exclusive agent for the Liberty Mutual Insurance Agents E&O Program for experienced and larger agencies. Starting a new agency? We've got you covered. With access to over 20 A-rated quality markets, we're confident we have a program to fit your needs whether you're just starting out or a seasoned professional.
We also offer Directors and Officers Liability (D&O), Fiduciary Liability, Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) and Crime to help protect your agency.
E&O Program Highlights
- Policy premiums start as low as $1,125
- Limits available up to $10 million
- Deductibles as low as $1,000
- Admitted & Non-Admitted “A” rated carriers
- First Dollar Defense
- Defense Costs outside of Limits of Liability
- New agencies accepted… especially former captive agents
- Programs for property & casualty and life & health agents
- You DO NOT need to be a member of WIAA to purchase agency E&O from us!
Some of the E&O carriers we have access to are:
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (Safeco)
- James River
- And many more
Cindy Styron, Vice President/Underwriter
800-553-4221 or 916-443-4221 ext. 106
Ingrid Beault, Underwriter
800-553-4221 or 916-443-4221 ext. 128
WIAA Insurance Services can write E&O in California, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.
Note: Not all carriers are available in all states. Check with us before proceeding with an application submission.